SON Ministries Summer Lunch Camp (June-July):
- Lunchtime Opportunity – Serve children a healthy prepared lunch and visit with them 1 full week or 1 set day per week over the summer, 1½ hours per day.
- Small Group Opportunity – Form a group (3-10 people) of adults or youth plus chaperones to experience the joy of serving children facing suburban poverty in our community. Learn how to build cross-national/socioeconomic relationships. Assist staff serving lunch a plying games with children.
- Adult Camp Volunteer – Spend 2-3 hours with the children in camp activities and over lunch. Commit to a full week(s) or a fixed day weekly to allow relationships to be formed with the children and a volunteer/staff team. Fun and rewarding experience with lasting impact for you and the children.
- Family Opportunity – Adults may bring their children with them to interact with the other children and build community. Children are the responsibility of the parent while on site. Special Guest Opportunity – For one day, share your profession or hobby (ex: sewing, playing an instrument or a dental hygienist) with the children. 2.5 hour commitment sharing at 3 sites in Hilliard.
- Donate Healthy Food– CLICK HERE for list of non-perishable food donations needed.