Hilliard Free Lunch Summer Camp for Kids
Feeding body, mind and spirit of children facing suburban poverty while teaching them how to run their own business!
Attend a Children’s Entrepreneurial Restaurant
Join us at one of our Children’s Invent/Ran Entrepreneurial Restaurants this summer! For more information and to sign up, CLICK HERE!
Daytime Summer Volunteer Opportunities
- Become a TEEN INTERN at the Hilliard Free Lunch Summer Camp for Kids! Teens spend their time in a meaningful way – serving others in their community!
- Become an ADULT VOLUNTEER or volunteer as a FAMILY with school-aged children. For more information, visit our SIGN-UP page.
- Become a COLLEGE INTERN at the Hilliard Free Lunch Summer Camp for Kids.
Evening/Weekend Summer Volunteer Opportunities
No daytime availability to volunteer? There are other ways to be involved with the Hilliard Free Lunch Summer Camp for Kids!
- Donate healthy, nonperishable food. View list HERE.
- Donate books. We give books to children EVERYDAY to keep and build a library at home. Kindergarten level-chapter books needed.
- Donate gift cards. We use gift cards to superstores (Wal-Mart, Meijer) all summer to purchase recreational/art supplies. We use Dollar Tree gift cards to purchase prizes for children for good deeds, eating healthy food and good attendance to camp.
- Pray for us! Pray with us every Tuesday morning via conference call by e-mailing info@SON-Ministries.org or on your own.
Items can be dropped at UALC The Church at Mill Run, 3500 Mill Run Drive, Hilliard, 43026, Sunday through Thursday 8:00 a.m. through 8:30 p.m. Attention: SON Ministries – Questions? E-mail info@SON-Ministries.org.
Information about Registering