Family ESL Program Opportunities:
Tuesday/Thursday Evenings – October-April
- Snack Angels*– Provide a light meal once or monthly for the hungry children who attend our Family ESL Program.
- Academic Support* – Help school aged children (K-8) with homework, on educational websites, math and reading.
- Indoor Recess* – Play with children (K-8) in an indoor gym recess environment with Legos, board games and crafts.
- Early Childhood*– Help children (3 months-preK) prepare for kindergarten with love, language and literacy.
- Assist English as a Second Language (ESL)– Help alongside teacher with adults as they learn English.
- Hospitality- Set up refreshment for adult students during their break time.
If you are a NEW Volunteer, please follow the three steps below:
If you are a RETURNING Volunteer, please follow the steps below:
High School Teens can volunteer at the Family ESL Program in a variety of ways from one-time volunteering with an adult to taking part in our Teen Internship Program (by application). All teens must complete the following steps to begin volunteering at the Family ESL Program:
Teens interested in participating in the Teen Internship Program will learn more at the Teen Volunteer Orientation.